Natuf is a civil Palestinian association established in 2002. It is a licensed charitable association by the Ministry of Interior and holds registration no. 7196. Natuf seeks to support community development in Palestine generally and Gaza Strip particularly. Furthermore, it aims to contribute in securing healthy and sound community environment through progressing development in the field of environment and community development.
Natuf has been founded as a response to the existing environmental problems that the Palestinian society endures due to the absence of environmental awareness, lack of infrastructure and limited green spaces. Additionally, it yearns to push forward the wheel of community development by taking part in fighting poverty and unemployment in the Strip.
Natuf work is represented in searching for and finding ideal sustainable
environmental solutions to combat hindrances of environment and development in
Gaza Strip, Moreover, it encourages awareness programs and researches that
contribute to create clean environment and puts plans and strategies necessary
to improve the environmental, social and economic situation of the Palestinian
1. Contribute to solve environmental problems and find solutions to adapt and lessen effects of climate change.
2. Contribute to deal with main issues related to infrastructure that have environmental impact and find suitable solutions that create development and enhancement.
3. Work on promoting the environmental culture and awareness of the society.
4. Take part in improving living conditions for the youth and families in the Strip through economic empowerment programs.
5. Work on establishing a professional institution and maintaining fund sustainability and diversity of its resources.